Wednesday, May 2, 2012

T is for Tests

I'm a week behind on the A to Z blogging challenge, which is now really over. But I'm going to catch up anyway.

I'm not too bummed about not finishing the challenge on time. I've had other priorities. I got behind on the week before Finals (which is this week). The week before Finals is always the hardest because EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THAT WEEK. There's really not a whole more I can say about that. Everything. Happens. And I'm still in classes.

But this week, Finals week, I actually have two days to finish a mostly-done paper, and another 6 to write a 15-page research paper. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but when that's pretty much all I have to do (classes are over), my schedule is lookin' really good.

The real test lately has been that of patience. I have no idea what I'm doing next year. I know where I'm going, yeah, which presents all its own challenges, but what am I actually doing? Do I have a job? An internship? A place to live? Nope. Still waiting to hear back from people about things. Graduation is coming up, and I know I'm not the only one in this boat.

Test of patience.

One thing at a time.

Have faith that it'll all work out. That's what I gotta do now.

Tome

No comments:

Post a Comment