From actually updating this blog, I have learned this about blogging and about myself:
1) I should practice being concise.
2) Followers don't magically appear. Cherish every one of them. (You rock, JS. :P)
3) I don't have as many random Photoshop jpegs as I at first assumed I did.
4) I tend to post, or at least begin a post, at ridiculous hours of the night.
5) My posts inevitably take a dark or serious turn. I have had to withhold posts for partly this reason. I know I'm using a black background, but that doesn't mean everything has to be so grave, I mean-- yeah, yeah, Lesson 1. Concision.
Is "concision" a word? I should look that up. It sounds more like a surgical procedure practiced with a serrated blade, begun in the Dark Ages with little to moderate success.
Aaaaaaaaaand there's Lesson 5.