Thursday, April 5, 2012

E is for Eternally Grateful

I won't make this long. I can't. But I do think that it's so easy to get bogged down and feel like everything is against you that sometimes you forget about the times when people are wonderful because they are good people.

What brought these thoughts on? Well, tonight was the premiere of a theatre production I wrote. It was done entirely by students. They didn't get credit for working on it, yet they volunteered their time and worked tirelessly to make it something that we could be really proud of. It's not an easy show. I never pretended like it was, but they accepted that.

The premiere went really well. We have 3 more shows, and I am so excited for them.

E is for Eternally Grateful.

Tome

2 comments:

  1. Eternally means forever. You'll take this feeling to your old age and say to your partner, "Do you remember the time ..." Maybe you'll remember the students from your home in heaven too. And on and on until forever. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is quite an accomplishment to have something you have written performed. When I did this I kept seeing places and things and ways that I could make it better. Guess we never quite finish revising. LOL. So glad things went well for you and the performers.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete