Tuesday, April 17, 2012

N is for Nevermind! Also, Newwwwwww? Music

Bahahahaha. I just spent like 15 minutes trying to decide what I was going to do for M. I already did M. Nevermiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.

In completely unrelated news that I'm somehow going to tie into this challenge via the title of this post, there's a new movie or something coming out called "Looper," which always weirds me out when I see it because there's a song I really like by a pretty unknown band called Looper. And I'm just assuming they're pretty unknown because the song I really like isn't even on Spotify whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Here it is from Youtube, thank goodness:



Also, while writing this, I got distracted and found this video. Have you heard of this song? It's really popular on my campus now. Yeah. Campus. I hear frat bros blasting Carly Rae Jepsen. I must say, I enjoy this cover a lot:

 


"Where you think you're going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby?"

I know where I'm going. To bed is where. Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. G'night!
~Tome

No comments:

Post a Comment