Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for Go to Bed

I need to do this more often. In fact, I'm about to do this right now!



Lately, I've had a lot of work, so I just involuntarily crash whenever my body decides to save itself and actually, you know, perform a vital function of living. I've slept strange places.

My desk. A table. A chair. A couch. My laptop keyboard.

I don't like sleeping in public places, but if I'm tired enough, I can sleep anywhere-- from a moving bus to sitting up in a chair.

Did I just hear the ghost of Dr. Suess groan for that almost-cutesy rhyme?

Bah. Anyway. Tomorrow's Easter, hurrah! I'm going to make sure I'm tucked into bed tonight and awake tomorrow for a day of egg and basket hunting, dyeing, and celebrating resurrection from dying.

Religious or not, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Blog ya then!

(^Yeah that is not a catchphrase, I'll never say that again.)

Tome

1 comment:

  1. That's a great ability to be able to sleep anywhere. And thanks, my Sunday is going lovely.

    ReplyDelete